These are inanimate THINGS!, objects and do not include people and cute puppies or sheep.
In no particular order:
1. The Sony VAIO TZ 11.1″ Super Slim Notebook. Not only is it super slim. It’s also SUPER! sexy. I want one! And it’s light too. No more heavy weight lifting.
2. Starbucks at MidValley Mega Mall. I’m now no longer torn between Starbucks or Coffee Bean**. Despite Starbucks being a little bit more pricey***. I went for my usual Cafe Mocha to go this morning because I arrived at work early. The team at Starbucks was already chirpy and most welcoming, greeting me good morning. So polite! 5 seconds after I’d been given my beverage, and walking off, suddenly two of them came running after me. One to tell me they forgot to put the espresso shot in my cafe mocha, and to rush it back to get me a new one, while the other waited with me. They shouldn’t have made such a silly mistake to begin with, but it was so nice to know they wanted to rectify things.
3. AFC on Astro (Channel 703) – The Asian Food Channel is SO! addictive! Over the weekend, there was a Truffle Fair, Gordon Ramsay and so many step-by-step cooking programmes. And I don’t even particularly cook very well.
4. Liquid hand soap dispenser. Who doesn’t need one?
5. Facebook****. I’ve found so many friends from school. Friends I haven’t seen in 15 years or more. And you get to adopt a pet, feed your pet, your friends’ pets. Then you get to send gifts, flowers, fish, cakes, ice-cream. The list is just endless! And so addictive! There goes my social life, or what’s left of it.
6. Nicole Kidman’s hair. So versatile for the hair-up elegant do and the hair-down sexy sultry look, so many styles, so perfect.
* These are things that I THINK I am in love with.
** Coffee Bean Team at MidValley is surly and half awake, and did not greet me good morning the last time I was there. The nerve!
*** Did you know there is a book entitled – How Starbucks Saved My Life?
**** Facebook Facts – It was started by a 19 year old, 4 years ago. He’s 23 now. Microsoft values it at 10 billion dollars, Yahoo! wanted to buy it for 1 billion dollars a year ago, but their offer was declined. Cool or what?!